Thursday, January 24, 2008

Very Busy week

Wow, what a week. I am so tired but God is getting me through every step. I have also started something new in my life . This is very important to my oldest daughter. I am officially a Girl Scout Leader, Wow!! When I was a girl scout I never thought i would be leading a troop. Those who know me are properly wondering what in the world am I doing. This has taken a lot of prayer and I really believe the Lord has Hid hands in this decision. Please keep me in your prayers. I pray that you all have a blessed and safe weekend. Love Jeanne

3 comments:

Rhonda's Rants! said...

Wow, Girl Scout leader! I am in awe of your patience and willingness to give of your time. Katelyn was a Girl Scout when she was younger and really enjoyed it. We enjoyed it as well...except at cookie time when our house was full to the ceiling. Love ya
Rhonda

Rhonda's Rants! said...

Hey...I missed being there today! I was on call Sat. - Sun 8am to 8 pm and had to work today. I will see you there next Sunday!
Have a Great Week
Rhonda
PS How are you doing with your daily quiet time?

Christina said...

Hey lady,
Yes plese put him ont he prayer list!! Anything will help...Love you to!