Friday, February 1, 2008

Excting Week

I have had a wonderful week and the good Lord has blesed me so much. I have a head cold that is driving me nuts, But God has kepted me under control. I am still able to function with all that is going on in my life. God is working on me, and He has put some wonderful people in my life, and I thank Him so much for that. I have started something very different and exciting new in my life. God has put a wonderful Christian lady in my life to work beside and help me with the talking and the typing, thank you. You know who you are and Thank you for thinking of me the same way. This weekend is going to be a very busy one. My oldest daughter has Bible Quiz in the afternoon. and then we are going to see Impact in Niceville at the Baptist Church there. Sunday is Church, My Youngest has her Birthday party and then back to church for Awanas I pray that the Lord will keep me well and also keep everybody safe. Love You all and God bless love jeanne

4 comments:

Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

Right back at ya, Jeanne! You are a blessing!!

:>)

Rhonda's Rants! said...

Hey girl...when you go to your main page go to settings then settings. When you get to settings look at the top and click on the template tab. Under this tab you can add friends under "blogger friends". Type in their blog address www.rhondasrants5.blogspot.com under new site URL, then under that put in ex; Rhonda's Rants or however you want to see it on your screen. You can choose to alphabetize them as will on that screen. Let me know if you have any trouble. I didn't get a chance to speak to you this morning at church. Hope you have a great day!
Rhonda

Rhonda's Rants! said...

I meant to ask you if you are going to the EWomen Conference in April? Did you figure out how to add friends?

Have a great day!

Rhonda's Rants! said...

Yes, I am going to the conference! I sure do need a weekend with my Christian Women friends! I have been looking at the list of speakers and musical performances....I think it is going to be AWESOME!
Rhonda