Monday, January 14, 2008

A New Refreshed Week

Well, today was a much better day. It proberly was one of my best days that I have had in a while. God is so good. I love my church, My friends and My family. What would I do with out it all. Thanks Rhonda for your time yesterday. I really needed a christian friend and you stepped out. I know you will be blessed. Today was a tipacule Monday. Off to school, Work we go. Running around the house with our heads cutoff. Making lunches taking baths, cooking breakfast and shoving everyone out the door hoping that we have not forgotten anything or anybody. As we get in the car and off we ride down the rode, yes, we did forget somebody, the time will our Lord, My best friend. I am so glad that the Lord loves us unconditionaly. He always finds time for me and He is always there when I need Him. For 2008 I would love to read my bible everyday and have quality time with the one that loves me the most. You all have a great week love ya Jeanne

2 comments:

Rhonda's Rants! said...

Thank you for you kind words..I am the one who feels blessed to have people like you in my life! Maybe we can be one anothers accountability partner with spending daily time with God. You are right though he is forgiving and loves us unconditionally!

Susan said...

Welcome to the blogger world, I am enjoying it, at the end of the day when I post, I feel better. It is a nice closer. thank you for the nice comments on my blog and I look forward to seeing you in a few months.